Accessibility Statement for Sandaway Suites & Beach
Sandaway Suites & Beach is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Sandaway Suites & Beach strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA (WCAG 2.1 AA) on our website. While the industry is not operating from approved, regulated legislation, Sandaway Suites & Beach is committed to our good faith effort to follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) guidelines.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Sandaway Suites & Beach.
- Phone: 1-888-726-3292
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Street address: 103 West Strand Road, Oxford, Maryland, 21654, USA
- Postal address: P.O. Box 70 Oxford, MD 21654, USA
We try to respond to feedback within 7 business days.
Accessible On-site Features
- Accessible entry and passage doors (Front door 41" width and room doors 32" width)
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility (the ADA parking is 116” in width)
- Loading and unloading zone is 100” in width
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
- Widened doorways and maneuvering space
Bay View King 1st Fl Guest Room
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility and hearing-accessible features
- Adjustable showerhead
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Grab bars in the guest room
- Ground floor rooms (in case of emergency)
- Lowered height of the bed
- Lower countertops in washrooms
- Portable shower chairs
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible route from Bay View King 1st Fl entrance to the hotel's waterfront lawn
Nearby Accessible Attractions
- Accessible restaurant nearby (within a block)
- Accessible route from the hotel's waterfront lawn to the private beach
- Accessible National Parks within 30 miles of the hotel
- Accessible Town and County Parks within 1 mile of the hotel